RedStone Logistics is a Third Party-Logistics company that specializes in helping small to medium companies streamline, manage, and optimize their supply chain. We believe our clients should focus on what they do best, while we help them create value and satisfy their customers through efficient supply chain optimization.
At RedStone Logistics, we seek individuals looking to join a rapidly growing company where their voice can be heard and the job you do has an impact. By joining our team, you gain the opportunity to work with highly experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds, in an environment where you’re expected to voice your ideas, be creative, and ready to learn and grow in this position.
We are looking for a self-starting, organized individual with excellent communication skills and a diverse logistics background to join our contract logistics team. The Client Success Manager will be responsible for advocating the needs of his or her assigned cliental. This role will support assigned clients with regular account reviews. This position will work collaboratively with clients and internally with company leadership to uncover client-specific issues, drive efficiencies, and reveal continuous improvement opportunities. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular business reviews both virtually and onsite with assigned clients.
- Analyze client data and client feedback to develop and initiate continuous improvement projects.
- Collaborate internally with key groups to drive client-specific improvement initiatives to completion.
- Develop rapport with assigned clients’ high-level leadership and understand clients’ internal organization structures and logistics processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in related areas
- Analytical skills to evaluate client performance by determined KPIs4
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint