RedStone Logistics is a Third Party-Logistics company that specializes in helping companies streamline, manage, and optimize their supply chain. We believe our clients should focus on what they do best, while we help them create value and satisfy their customers through efficient supply chain optimization.
At RedStone Logistics, we seek individuals looking to join a rapidly growing company where their voice can be heard and the job you do has impact. By joining our team, you gain the opportunity to work with highly experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds, in an environment where you’re expected to voice your ideas, be creative, and ready to learn and grow in this position.
We are looking to add to our accounting team in the Overland Park office. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting, the selected candidate will work in a complex and dynamic multi-client environment, and perform a broad range of accounting duties, including billing, collections, cash application, accounts payable and selected month end close processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily and weekly invoicing
- Customer collections
- AR cash application
- Accounts payable entries and weekly check runs
- Multiple month-end close processes, including accruals and journal entries
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience in related area.
- A demonstrated understanding of double entry accounting, incomes statements and balance sheets
- Strong Excel skills and ability to use Outlook
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Analytical and proficient attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively